วันอังคารที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555
- 12 medium shrimp (peeled, cleaned).
- 10 of the mushroom.
- 1 bunch lemongrass.
(Smashed and crushed and cut into pieces approximately 2 ").
- 3 kaffir lime leaves.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 6 drops hot pepper (enough to beat the thickness).
- 4 cups water.
- Celery 1/2 cup (chopped coarsely).
How to do it.
1. Peeled shrimp, leaving the tails on (to be beautiful when finished cooking) then cut back to remove the shrimp. Veins black. Then to wash the mushrooms, cut into four parts and to desiccation.
2. Bring water to a boil in a pot. Then put the lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves and shrimp on the shrimp begin to turn pink (cooked from), put the sliced mushrooms and salt.
3. Boiling water and turn off the lights. And bring the pot out of the oven. Season with fish sauce, lemon juice and paprika. Serve the sauce on the plate in the cup. Decorate with coriander and Serve the right. With steamed rice.